We recently announced the ability to launch a Network, enabling users to organize business contacts into relevant groups, and utilizing our 1:1 and small group chat format in order to have meaningful conversations and make powerful introductions to network members. You can read more from our CEO here the what & why behind Networks, but the point of this article is to teach you how to create a network.
1. Login to VentureApp at www.ventureapp.com. The Networks module is in the top center of the page.
2. Click the plus sign in the top right to create your own Network.
3. Enter the name and description of your network.
4. Choose whether the Network is associated with your business or if you would like to create a personal Network.
5. Invite contacts to your Network.
6. Start networking! Invite new members, ask your contacts to invite their relevant contacts, make introductions to Network members, start sharing tips, experiences, asking questions, etc.
Any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, start building your network today!